Upon expiration of the 3 day right of rescission allowed by law, this service is cancellable at any time, with a 21-day written notice, after the first $199 (individuals) or $299 (couples) payment.
Upon submission of the online registration, client will be contacted for payment information. This agreement is not in full effect until the payment information has been received and verified. The date of registration will be used as the billing date for all contracts, except in the case of registrations made on the 29th – 31st of any given month, in which case, the payment will be processed on the 28th of each month.
In the event that any payment is declined, Gatekeepers Credit Group LLC is authorized to charge any amount, up to the scheduled payment or owed amount, until such time that the full amount due, including late fees, is collected. There will be a $30 fee for any returned, declined, late, or charged-back payments. If client requests a normal payment date be moved, up to 7 days from the original date, a $25.00 fee will be charged at the time of that request, with the full payment amount due at the time of the rescheduled payment. A move in any single payment date will not affect the date of future payments; the same $25.00 fee will apply to all moved payments, up to a maximum of two, subject to the same terms. In the event that a payment date must be delayed, all work on the file will be suspended until such time that the agreed upon fees have been paid, and that status updates of any kind on the account will not be available until such time that the account is brought current. Client also affords Gatekeepers Credit Group LLC all collections mechanisms allowed by law, and the right to recover all collection costs, including, but not limited to, returned or cancelled payment fees, attorney’s fees and court costs as allowed by law.
Finally, by virtue of the submission of this registration, client acknowledges that all information being submitted is genuine, and is being submitted by the party or parties listed. Submission of false information will be construed as fraud, and Gatekeepers Credit Group LLC will vigorously pursue, or aid in pursuing on behalf of any injured party, any and all civil and criminal penalties or liabilities against any and all parties responsible for the intentional misuse of this form, or from any information gained as a result of submission of fraudulent information with this form. Client understands that although client has every right to execute the same actions on their own behalf, client has voluntarily elected to pay a fee for these services. Client agrees to allow Gatekeepers Credit Group LLC to charge the credit or debit card provided to secure payment of fees, as outlined above, for services performed, subject to the repayment terms and conditions of the card holder agreement for that card.
By signing this agreement, you, as client:
- agree to and acknowledge, all charges that you are authorizing on the payment portion of this enrollment, and the policies regarding late, declined, charged-back, and returned payments
- agree to and acknowledge all of the terms and conditions contained in this form
- attest to having been given (or printed for your records) TWO copies of this agreement, including the required disclosures
- acknowledge and fully understand your rights as a consumer, both federal and state, and have no questions concerning either
- are fully aware of the pricing and cancellation policies included in this form
- are aware that a failure to actively participate in the credit repair program can, and most likely WILL lead to significantly diminished results
- acknowledge that it may be necessary for you to establish additional credit lines to experience the greatest benefit to your credit scores, and failing to do so will likely impede your progress
- acknowledge that you have been advised of the importance of mailing ALL CREDIT-RELATED CORRESPONDENCE TO Gatekeepers Credit Group LLC WITHIN 5 DAYS OF ITS RECEIPT, and the impact of failing to do so could have on results
- understand that any change in address or contact information must be reported to Gatekeepers Credit Group LLC within 10 days of that change, preferably in advance
- understand that you must complete a mail forwarding order within 10 days, if there is a change in address to avoid any unnecessary delays in receipt of mail
- ARE FULLY AWARE THAT CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING, THAT NO VERBAL, OR ELECTRONIC CANCELLATIONS WILL BE HONORED, THAT ALL CANCELLATIONS AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF THE 3 DAY RIGHT OF RESCISSION ALLOWED BY Georgia LAW REQUIRE A 21 DAY NOTICE, AND THAT ANY PAYMENTS SCHEDULED DURING THAT 21 DAYS WILL BE PROCESSED AS SCHEDULED.
“You may cancel this contract without penalty or obligation at any time before midnight of the 3rd business day after the date on which you signed the contract. See the attached notice of cancellation form for an explanation of this right.”
**YOU MUST PRINT TWO COPIES OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS**
NOTICE OF CANCELLATION
“You may cancel this contract, without any penalty or obligation, at any time before midnight of the 3rd day which begins after the date the contract is signed by you.
“To cancel this contract, mail or deliver a signed, dated copy of this cancellation notice, or any other written notice to Gatekeepers Credit Group LLC Credit Repair at 3379 Peachtree Road NE Ste 555 Atlanta, GA 30326 before midnight three days after registration.